01.How to Cook a Salmon Fillet
1 x 200g salmon fillet, with the skin on
Fine cooking salt
Cracked black pepper
1 tablespoon rice bran oil
- Heat a char grill plate or frypan for 3 minutes over medium high heat.
- Rub salmon skin with salt and add oil to pan.
- Place salmon fillet skin side down and cook until skin is well browned and bottom half of fillet turns opaque, approximately 4 minutes.
- Turn fillet and cook for another 3 minutes or until the fillet is no longer translucent on the exterior.
- Remove fillet from pan sprinkle over black pepper and lemon juice.
Serve salmon with a fresh salsa.