CHOICE's submission to the ACCC review of the effectiveness of the Measuring Broadband Australia (MBA) program supports the continued operation of the program past the completion of phase one of the National Broadband Network (NBN) rollout.
CHOICE considers that there are at least three potential areas that could have large-scale impacts on the Australian broadband industry, namely:
- FTTP upgrades
- 5G connectivity
- An increase in usage of data
Download submission (PDF)
- Submission to the ACCC on the review of the effectiveness of the Measuring Broadband Australia program (1.1MB)
- CHOICE's guide to the NBN
- Best NBN plans
- Australia's best NBN provider
- What is 5G and when can I get it?
- Why 5G isn't a health hazard
Stock images: Getty, unless otherwise stated.