BrandExpand to view more details.
List of brands we tested in this review.
PriceExpand to view more details.
The recommended retail price at the time of testing.
enter value/s in increments of 1 between 79 and 207
Ease of use score
The ease of use score is based on:
- how easy the hard copy instructions are to use
- how easy the set up is of the app used to control each timer
- how easy it is to pair the timer with the app
- how easy it is to replace the battery
- how versatile the timer is in its programming.
enter value/s in increments of i between 68 and 75
Measured weight (g)
This includes the tap timer only.
enter value/s in increments of i between 251 and 468
Smart Approved WaterMark
Whether the tap timer is independently certified in Australia as a water-efficient product or service.
Smart sensors available
Whether soil sensors are available to purchase with this tap timer (at an extra cost).
Included in this review
- CHOICE Expert Rating
- Ease of use score
- Battery type
- Battery life
- Number of timers supported by the gateway/hub
- Smart sensors available
- Maximum pressure (kPa)
- Minimum flow (L/min)
- Maximum flow (L/min)
- Minimum temperature to operate (°C)
- Smart Approved WaterMark
- Waterproof rating
- Measured dimensions (mm)
- Measured weight (g)
- Good points
- Bad points
- Country of origin
- Minimum pressure (kPa)
- Android support
- iOS support