CHOICE Help is a free service for CHOICE members. We're here to help you stand up for your consumer rights.
Have a problem with a product or service? Check out our Consumer rights and advice pages for the information and tools you'll need.
- clear, easy-to-understand explanations of your consumer rights, to give you confidence when arguing your case with a business
- letter and email templates designed to get your complaint heard
- helpful contact lists so you can find the right agency if you need to take your problem further.
If you haven't found the answer in our articles or templates, email us at email@example.com or phone 1800 069 552 between 9am-5pm (AEST) Monday to Friday to see if we can help you further.
We'll make sure the power of Australia's largest and loudest consumer movement is on your side to help get your problem fixed.
Wow... thanks so much for following this up... the total overcharge has now been refunded... Thanks again for all you do.
- Doug Beer, CHOICE member
What we can and can't do
- CHOICE Help can assist when you have a complaint about consumer products or services.
- We can give you information to empower you when dealing with retailers, manufacturers and service providers.
- We can direct you to the appropriate agency to lodge a complaint.
- If you are a CHOICE member we can try to contact retailers, manufacturers and service providers on your behalf if we think it's appropriate.
- We can't guarantee an outcome.
- We can't give you legal advice.
- We can't give you general or personal financial advice.
- We can't provide financial counselling services.
- We can't represent you in a court or tribunal or other legal setting.