People Energy supply electricity to over 6000 customers throughout Victoria, and pride themselves on providing simple products that are easy to understand, with above average customer service.
People Energy is a privately held company established in 2012, but it is unknown whether the company is wholly Australian owned. The head office is located in Melbourne, Victoria, and neither the organisation nor its product are carbon neutral.
As People Energy does not generate the electricity they sell, nor do they own any power generation plants, they are most likely supplied by the National Electricity Market. This means their product is from a mix of renewable and non-renewable sources.
Contact information for People Energy
1300 788 970
- People Energy does not own any power stations, as the company is a retailer only, not a generator.
- The company does not offer GreenPower or other carbon offsets.
- People Energy did not meet 2016's Renewable Energy Target requirements.
- 230 customers (1.5% of the company's overall base) made complaints against People Energy in 2019/20, according to data from the Australian Energy Regulator.
- Data for call reponse times was not supplied in 19/20.