Like mattresses, there is no one-size-fits-all pillow. A pillow should take into account your body size and typical sleeping habits and positions, as well as any aches and pains and even the type of mattress you have (see our recommended mattress brands and retailers). Our pillow buying guide also has some useful pointers. But with so many to choose from, and with prices ranging from $10 to more than $300, it’s difficult to know which pillow is right for you or how much you really need to spend. CHOICE surveyed our members to find out the best pillow
brands and retailers (see How we survey, below).\
For more information on Bedding, see Living and bedroom.
Brands surveyed and rated in this report for member satisfaction
How we survey
More than 1000 CHOICE members who bought a pillow in the past five years:
- Rated how satisfied they were with their pillow and told us the main reason they purchased their
- Identified what material their pillow was made from and how much they paid for it.
- Told us whether or not they would buy the same brand again.
- Rated their retailer on cost, product range and customer service.
- Specified if they tried out their pillow before buying.