Skip to content   Skip to footer navigation 


Free help for our members

How we can help

Do you have a problem with a product or service? Our Consumer rights and advice pages are the place to start.

If you haven't found the answer in our articles or templates, members can contact us using the CHOICE Help contact form. Our part time consumer rights adviser is in the office twice a week. 

What we can and can't do

  • We can help when you have a complaint about consumer products or services.
  • We can give you information to empower you when dealing with retailers, manufacturers and service providers.
  • We can direct you to the appropriate agency to lodge a complaint.
  • We can try to contact retailers, manufacturers and service providers on your behalf if we think it's appropriate.


  • We can't guarantee an outcome.
  • We can't give you legal advice.
  • We can't give you general or personal financial advice.
  • We can't provide financial counselling services.
  • We can't represent you in a court or tribunal or other legal setting.

Who we can help

We can help you if you're an individual CHOICE member. We can't help institutional members (schools, organisations or others with group memberships) through CHOICE Help.