How we can help
Do you have a problem with a product or service? Our Consumer rights and advice pages are the place to start.
If you haven't found the answer in our articles or templates, members can email our Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and the team will point you in the right direction.
- We can help guide you if you have a complaint about consumer products or services.
- We can direct you to information to empower you when dealing with retailers, manufacturers and service providers.
- We can advise you on the appropriate agency to lodge a complaint.
- We can't guarantee an outcome.
- We can't give you legal advice.
- We can't give you general or personal financial advice.
- We can't provide financial counselling services.
- We can't represent you in a court or tribunal or other legal setting.
- We can't contact retailers, manufacturers and service providers on your behalf.
Who we can help
We can help you if you're an individual CHOICE member. We can't help institutional members (schools, organisations or others with group memberships) through CHOICE Help.