Our staff benefits (apart from working for a really great cause) include:
Health and wellbeing program
- Monthly themed initiatives.
- Employee assistance program.
- Weekly yoga/pilates.
- Onsite massages.
- Daily fresh fruit.
- Bike fleet.
- Monthly staff sale. (Optional staff ballot. Purchase ex-test goods at up to 50% retail price.)
- Free digital membership to CHOICE Magazine.
- Gift subscription discount.
Reward and recognition
- CHOICE Likes peer recognition program.
- Support with study leave/assistance.
- Access to training and professional development.
- Easy transport/free parking.
- Work-life balance.
- Flexible workplace.
- Five percent discount at childcare next door.
- Inclusive and diverse workplace.
- Paid parental leave.
- CHOICE day.
- Minimum two personal benefit days.
Values matter. A lot. They define our organisation, guiding what we care about, what we will and won't do, how we interact with others, how we treat each other and how we want to be known.
Our values Truth, Help, and Impact are unique to CHOICE. You won't find them anywhere else. They were developed in consultation with staff and backed by research to work out what matters most to consumers and CHOICE staff.
We're fearless in finding TRUTH. We're honest, open-minded, respectful and transparent in everything we do to keep ourselves and others accountable.
We work collaboratively, respectfully, and proactively. Because when we all work together to HELP, we amplify our impact.
We drive positive change and IMPACT. We are brave and bold in making a difference with our knowledge, words and actions.
Our structure is based around seven key areas that are represented within the CHOICE Leadership team, which is made up of our CEO and our senior managers.
CHOICE leaders are responsible for delivering our strategic objectives, championing change, sharing best practice and role-modelling organisational values.
Our organisational chart (below) gives you an insight into the wide variety of work our talented staff do to make CHOICE Australia's leading consumer organisation.
- New things
- People and culture
- Growth and experience
- Content experience
- Customer services
- Consumer insights
- Commercial and finance
- Campaigns and communications
- Review and testing
- Facilities and support
- Digital home
- Money and travel
- Data and technology
- Editorial and investigations
- Commissioning editor
- Editing and verification