CHOICE is looking for an experienced customer marketing specialist to own and implement a range of activities to optimise customer engagement, experience and retention across all products and touch points, including email, website, and call centre. This is an exciting opportunity to work with stakeholders across the organisation and to deepen your through-the-online experience in a retention-focused customer marketing role.
More specifically, in this role you will:
- Manage and implement a comprehensive, data-driven customer engagement plan via online and offline touch-points including email, website, call centre and mail
- Work with internal and/or external creative agencies to oversee and execute the end-to-end delivery of stand-alone and automated customer lifecycle email campaigns via ExactTarget
- Oversee delivery of offline customer marketing activities via the call centre, and through print channels
- Set and track key customer engagement and retention metrics including NPS, engagement, churn and revenue
- In conjunction with a marketing analyst, analyse, report and make recommendations to both optimise existing customer marketing activities, and introduce new initiatives
- Recommend and implement new data-driven test-and-learn activities
- Use trigger or event based member data from our Oracle Data Warehouse, consumer insights and customer feedback to identify new opportunities to optimise customer engagement, experience and retention
- Be the customer marketing champion within the organisation, continuously identifying opportunities to optimise customer experience more generally.
This is an exceptional opportunity to take your through-the-line customer marketing expertise to a business where you can truly add value to consumers across Australia.
To be successful you will be a passionate data-driven marketer with a focus on driving innovation in customer contact strategies.
Your experience will include:
- An undergraduate business / commerce / marketing degree and a minimum 6 years B2C marketing experience with a focus on BTL, direct marketing and CRM
- Data-driven lifecycle management and implementation
- Hands-on execution of triggered and stand-alone email campaigns execution using an email marketing platform (ExactTarget or similar)
- Working with large member databases and/or data warehouses to segment and query data
- Excellent data skills able to work with key analytics and insights partners to build meaningful plans
- Experience leading a test/learn/optimisation programme
- Some exposure to offline customer marketing activities such as call centre or direct mail
- A collaborative and results focussed work ethic, and customer-centric approach.
For more information feel free to review the job description.
View the ad on Seek