BrandExpand to view more details.
List of brands we tested in this review.
enter value/s in increments of 1 between 0 and 0
How well this policy covers features such as medical, cancellation, baggage, public liability, pre-existing conditions, cover for dependants, rental car, and activities covered.
enter value/s in increments of i between 38 and 82
The higher the rating the better they perform. Based on the number of consumers that lodged a dispute about an insurer with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority, how far they progressed through that process and what the chance was of achieving an agreeable outcome.
enter value/s in increments of i between 27 and 81
Ease of Use score
The score rates how accessible a product's disclosure documents are (number of documents, word count), whether customers have to activate the credit card travel insurance, and whether the insurer allows you to claim online and operates a 24/7 claims phone line.
enter value/s in increments of i between 45 and 100
Included in this review
- Price score
- Overall score
- Ease of Use score
- Policy score
- Claims score
- Policy age limit
- Medical expenses
- Dental expenses for accident or injury ($)
- Dental expenses acute pain ($)
- Cancellation expenses
- Additional expenses for interrupted travel ($)
- Additional expenses for special event ($)
- Additional expenses for pre-paid travel arrangements
- Travel delay expenses ($)
- Hours before travel delay covered
- Limit per 24 hours for travel delay ($)
- Baggage expenses
- Single unspecified item ($)
- Video or photo camera ($)
- Laptop or tablet ($)
- Smartphone ($)
- Prescribed medications ($)
- Limit for baggage lost temporarily
- Family limit for baggage lost temporarily
- Hours before cover applies for baggage lost temporarily
- Rental car excess
- Limit for rental car excess ($)