BrandExpand to view more details.
List of brands we tested in this review.
enter value/s in increments of 1 between 0 and 0
Ease of use score
We assess how accessible the terms and conditions are (number of documents, word count), whether you can purchase and claim online, and whether there's a 24/7 claims phone line. A higher score is better.
enter value/s in increments of i between 54 and 98
The higher the score, the cheaper the policy is compared with competitors for a range of travel scenarios across 400 quotes.
enter value/s in increments of i between 5 and 97
We assess the policy benefits, including medical, cancellation, additional expenses, baggage and rental car cover. A higher score is better.
enter value/s in increments of i between 48 and 82
Included in this review
- Overall score
- Cover score
- Ease of use score
- Price score
- Policy age limit
- Medical expenses
- Dental expenses for accident or injury ($)
- Dental expenses acute pain ($)
- Cancellation expenses
- Additional expenses for interrupted travel ($)
- Additional expenses for special event ($)
- Additional expenses for pre-paid travel arrangements
- Travel delay expenses ($)
- Hours before travel delay covered
- Limit per 24 hours for travel delay ($)
- Baggage expenses
- Single unspecified item ($)
- Video or photo camera ($)
- Laptop or tablet ($)
- Smartphone ($)
- Prescribed medications ($)
- Limit for baggage lost temporarily
- Family limit for baggage lost temporarily
- Hours before cover applies for baggage lost temporarily
- Rental car excess
- Limit for rental car excess ($)