Sumo Power sell electricity to just under 40,000 customers, giving them 0.43% of the Australian energy consumer market. They offer electricity, gas and internet bundles to help their customers save.
Sumo Power was established in 2014, and is an Australian-owned, publicly listed company with head offices in Melbourne, Victoria.
Neither the organisation nor its products are carbon neutral.
Contact information for Sumo Energy
13 88 60
- With only 1.5 stars, Sumo Power aren't the worst for green electricity but they aren't great - they have no carbon offsets or a stand on Energy efficiency/Demand response management, nor decarbonisation.
- They have reasonable support for renewables energy and a reasonable stand on support for fossil fuels and investment.
- 1745 complaints were lodged against Sumo Power in 2019/20,according to data from the Australian Energy Regulator. This amounts to 4.4% of the company's customers.
- 39% of people were answered when calling Sump Power within 30secs.
- The average wait time for a customer service call made to Sumo was 174 seconds.
- 9% of people abandon calls to Sumo Power based on the AER data from 19/20.