Mojo Power serves the energy needs of around 2,500 Australian customers, and claims to put the power in their hands with online self-service tools.
Mojo Power is a partly Australian-owned company, with head offices in Sydney, NSW. The retailer was established in 2015, and does not generate the power it supplies to customers, instead buying this off off the National Electricity Market.
As a result, neither the organisation nor its product are carbon neutral.
Contact information for Mojo Power
1300 439 406
- Little information is available about Mojo Power's environmental stance or impact, and the company does not own any power generation assets.
- On the website, Mojo does claim to offer one of the highest solar feed-in tariffs on the market, at 20c/kWh.
- 126 customers made complaints about Mojo according to 2018/2019 data from the Australian Energy Regulator.
- 87% of calls made to Mojo's customer service department were answered within 30 seconds in 2017/18.
- The average wait time for a call was 10 seconds.
- 7% of calls were abandoned before being answered in this same time period.