Globird has over 37,750 electricity customers throughout Victoria, New South Wales, South East Queensland and South Australia. They claim to be a "next-gen, budget-friendly energy retailer".
Established in 2014, the privately held company is based in Mitcham, Victoria, and is Australia owned. Globird Energy has won the MOZO award for low energy rates in Victoria multiple times, and the company's focus is on providing competitive pricing alongside customer service.
Neither Globird's organisation nor the product it offers is carbon neutral.
Contact information for Globird Energy
13 34 56
- Globird Energy does not own any power generation assets, as they are a retailer only.
- The company does not offer any kind of carbon offsets.
- Globird did not adhere to the 2016 Renewable Energy Target requirements.
- The solar export prices offered by Globird are above the state average.
- 101 customers (0.3% of customer base) made complaints against Globird Energy in 2019/20, according to data from the Australian Energy Regulator.
- 49% of customer service calls were answered within 30secs.
- The average wait time was 115 secs.
- 18% of calls to Globird were abandoned, according to AER data from 19/20.