CovAU provides electricity to nearly 4000 customers across two states, and claims to provide competitive rates with simply monthly installments for bill payment.
CovAU is an Australian-owned energy retailer, with head offices in Sydney. The company is owned by TPC, and entered the energy market in 2014. It has no generation assets, and neither the organisation nor its product are carbon neutral.
Contact information for CovAU Energy
1300 689 866
- CovAU Energy received only 1.5 stars from the Green Electricity Guide's 2018 review.
- The company does not offer GreenPower or other carbon offsets to their customers.
- The 2016 Renewable Energy Target requirements were not met by CovAU Energy.
- 152 complaints were lodged against CovAU in 2018/19, according to 2018/2019 data from the Australian Energy Regulator.
- 88% of customer service calls made to CovAU in 2017/18 were answered within 30 seconds.
- 17 seconds was the average wait time for a customer service call.
- 2% of calls were abandoned before being answered.