Compare all products

Table comparing different aspects of products.
ALCAFE-ALDI-CLASSIC-GOLD View product
ALCAFE (ALDI) CLASSIC GOLD
Remove product
BLACK-GOLD-GRANULATED-INSTANT-COFFEE View product
BLACK & GOLD GRANULATED INSTANT COFFEE
Remove product
BUSHELLS-COFFEE-CLASSIC-GOURMET-INSTANT-COFFEE View product
BUSHELLS COFFEE CLASSIC GOURMET INSTANT COFFEE
Remove product
CAFFE-AURORA-MEDAGLIA-DORO-ITALIAN-STYLE-FREEZE-DRIED-COFFEE View product
CAFFE AURORA MEDAGLIA D'ORO ITALIAN STYLE FREEZE DRIED COFFEE
Remove product
COLES-FAIRTRADE-ORGANIC-FREEZE-DRIED-COFFEE View product
COLES FAIRTRADE ORGANIC FREEZE DRIED COFFEE
Remove product
INTERNATIONAL-ROAST-INSTANT-COFFEE View product
INTERNATIONAL ROAST INSTANT COFFEE
Remove product
LAVAZZA-PRONTISSIMO-CLASSICO-PREMIUM-INSTANT-COFFEE View product
LAVAZZA PRONTISSIMO! CLASSICO PREMIUM INSTANT COFFEE
Remove product
MOCCONA-BARISTA-RESERVE-SMOOTH-ESPRESSO View product
MOCCONA BARISTA RESERVE SMOOTH ESPRESSO
Remove product
MOCCONA-CLASSIC-MEDIUM-ROAST-5 View product
MOCCONA CLASSIC MEDIUM ROAST 5
Remove product
NATURES-CUPPA-ORGANIC-COFFEE View product
NATURE'S CUPPA ORGANIC COFFEE
Remove product
NESCAFE-GOLD-ORIGINAL-5 View product
NESCAFE GOLD ORIGINAL 5
Remove product
ROBERT-TIMMS-PREMIUM-FULL-BODIED-GRANULATED-COFFEE View product
ROBERT TIMMS PREMIUM FULL-BODIED GRANULATED COFFEE
Remove product
WOOLWORTHS-FREEZE-DRIED-CLASSIC-COFFEE View product
WOOLWORTHS FREEZE DRIED CLASSIC COFFEE
Remove product
Costs
Price ($) Expand to view more details.

Pack price in Sydney stores (not on special) in March 2019.

$3.69
$3.00
$6.00
$5.00
$4.00
$3.99
$10.00
$18.00
$9.95
$8.00
$9.40
$9.50
$8.00
$4.00
Price per 100g ($) Expand to view more details.

Price per 100g is based on price in Sydney stores for a 100g jar or closest (not on special) in March 2019.

$3.69
$3
$3
$5
$4
$3.99
$10.53
$10.29
$9.95
$8
$6.27
$9.5
$4
$4
Test results
CHOICE Score (%) Expand to view more details.

Taste test participants are asked to give an overall rating for each coffee sample on a seven-point scale ranging from ‘excellent’ to ‘terrible’, and then we convert these numbers to an overall percentage score.

67%
53%
54%
70%
74%
63%
67%
72%
67%
70%
67%
70%
63%
69%
Recommended products
Recommended Expand to view more details.

We recommend products with an overall score of 70% or more.

Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Specifications
Pack size (g) Expand to view more details.

Pack size in grams

100
100
200
100
100
100
95
175
100
100
150
100
200
100
Format Expand to view more details.

The format of the coffee granules.

Freeze Dried
Granulated
Powdered
Freeze Dried
Freeze Dried
Spray Dried
90% Instant, 10% Ground
85% Freeze Dried Instant, 15% Finely Ground Roasted Arabica Coffee Beans
Freeze Dried
Freeze Dried
Spray Dried
97% Instant Freeze Dried, 3% Finely Ground Roasted Coffee
Granulated
Freeze Dried
Varietal Expand to view more details.

The varietal of the coffee beans used.

Arabica Robusta blend
Not specified
Arabica Robusta blend
Not specified
100% Arabica
Arabica Robusta blend
100% Arabica
Ground coffee (15%) is Arabica, remaining 85% not specified
Not specified
100% Arabica
Arabica Robusta blend
Arabica Robusta blend
Arabica Robusta blend
Not specified
Country of origin Expand to view more details.

As displayed on pack

Made in Belgium
Product of Mexico
Roasted and packed in Australia from imported coffee beans
Product of Brazil
Made in Germany from imported ingredients.
Made in Australia from imported coffee beans
Made in Switzerland
Made in Germany from coffee beans sourced from multiple origins
Made in the Netherlands from imported coffee beans
Produced in Brazil
Made in Australia from imorted coffee beans
Made in Korea
Roasted and packed in Australia from imported coffee beans
Packed in Germany from imported ingredients
Comments
Descriptors Expand to view more details.

We asked taste test participants to select from a range of 17 descriptors those that best describe each coffee tasted. The descriptors shown are those selected by 20% or more tasters for this coffee.

Smooth, Mild, Bitter, Rich
Smooth, Mild
Smooth, Mild, Clean
Smooth, Full-Bodied, Bitter, Rich, Robust
Smooth, Mild, Full-Bodied, Bitter, Rich
Smooth, Mild
Smooth, Mild, Full-Bodied
Smooth, Mild, Full-Bodied, Bitter, Rich
Smooth, Full-Bodied, Bitter
Smooth, Mild, Full-Bodied, Rich, Clean, Creamy
Smooth, Mild, Bitter, Rich
Smooth, Mild, Full-Bodied, Rich, Robust
Smooth, Mild, Bitter
Smooth, Mild, Full-Bodied