A big thank you to all of you who took part in our Product Reliability Survey 2015. The five lucky winners who'll each receive an iPad Air 2 (64GB) are:
- B. Rocklyn
- L. Bateson
- S. Hoger
- W. Keynes
- K. Young
Competition Terms & Conditions
CHOICE Product Reliability Survey Gift Promotion 2015 ("Promotion")
Company: CHOICE - 57 Carrington Road Marrickville NSW 2204 (Phone: 1800 069 552)
Commences: Monday 30 March 2015 at 11am
Concludes: Monday 11 May 2015 at 11am
NSW Permit No ; LTPS/15/02915 ACT Permit No. ACT TP 15/05248
Total Estimated Promotion Value - $3,695 (5 x iPad Air 2, 64 GB valued at $739 each)
Total Number of Possible Promotion Prizes - 5
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter the CHOICE Product Reliability Survey Gift Promotion 2015 form part of these conditions of entry.
2. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions of entry.
3. The promoter is CHOICE ("Promoter"), 57 Carrington Road, Marrickville, NSW, 2204, ABN 72 000 281 925 and ACN 000 281 925.
4. The Promotion commences at 11am AEDST on Monday 30 March 2015 at 11am and closes at 11am AEDST on Monday 11 May 2015. A random hat draw will take place
at 11am AEDST on Wednesday 20 May 2015, with the FIVE (5) winners to be announced on Wednesday 20 May 2015 at 2 pm. ("Promotional Period").
5. Entry is open to all CHOICE members who have received an email invitation to participate in the CHOICE Product Reliability Survey.
How to Enter
6. To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete and submit the CHOICE Product Reliability Survey, indicate that they would like to be included in the
draw and provide their name, daytime or mobile phone number, email address and postal address details.
7. The FIVE (5) winners will be drawn randomly from a hat by a CHOICE member of staff and the winners will appear on the CHOICE website at choice.com.au/surveygift.
8. Employees of the Promoter, board members and such employees' immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify, at any time during or after the closing of the Promotion, the validity of all entries including an entrant's
identity and place of residence.
10. and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who:
(a) submits incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries
(b) tampers with the entry process
(c) uses any automated entry software
(d) uses mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant to automatically enter the Promotion repeatedly.
(e) submits an entry that is, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, not in accordance with these conditions of entry
11. Entrants must notify the Promoter in writing of any changes of their name, daytime or mobile phone number, email address and postal address details.
12. Winners, who cannot be reached by 5pm Friday 21 August 2015 at the email address, address or phone number provided on their entry will be disqualified.
If this situation arises, a second draw will occur on Monday 24 August 2015 to determine the FIVE (5) winners if required.
Draws and Prizes
13. All winners will be determined at the premises of the Promoter being 57 Carrington Rd, Marrickville, NSW 2204 at 11am AEDST on Wednesday 20 May 2015.
14. The FIVE (5) winners will each receive:
ONE (1) iPad Air 2 (64GB WiFi, valued at $739)
15. The prize values are correct at time of printing and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any subsequent variation in the prize value.
16. If one or more of the prizes are unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal value or specification. No
responsibility or liability is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. All prize values are in Australian dollars.
17. Prizes are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into with
18. Winners will be notified by mail, email or telephone at the Promoter's discretion and winners' names will be published online at www.choice.com.au/surveygift on Wednesday 20 May 2015 at 2pm. Only winners will receive written
Personal Information and Privacy
19. The Promoter is bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Entrants can request access, provide updates, opt-out or
correct their personal information by contacting CHOICE in writing at 57 Carrington Road, Marrickville, NSW, 2204, or via email at email@example.com.
entrants consent to permit the Promoter to use the entrants personal information including name, phone number, email address and any other information
provided to the Promoter by the entrant pursuant to this competition, in whole or part, in any media and in any manner whatsoever, without remuneration,
limitation or restriction, including for promotional and advertising purposes to promote the Promoter and its business.
21. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, send electronic messages to or telephone one or more entrants.
22. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, and any of its partners, contractors, agents or related body corporates (including any directors,
officers, and employees thereof), will not be liable for any loss, personal injury or damage whatsoever (including direct or consequential loss), whether
as a result of participation in this Promotion, the Promoter's negligence or otherwise.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, for any reason whatsoever, without
liability subject to written directions from State Regulatory bodies.