CHOICE Tech Reliability Survey Gift Promotion 2016 ("Promotion")
Company: CHOICE – 57 Carrington Road Marrickville NSW 2204 (Phone: 1800 069 552)
Commences: Monday 25 July 2016 at 11am
Concludes: Wednesday 10 August 2016 at 12pm
NSW Permit No: LTPS/16/05510
Total Estimated Promotion Value - $307 (3 x 15,600mAh High Capacity Power bank – LG batteries)
Total Number of Possible Promotion Prizes – 3
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter the CHOICE Tech Reliability Survey Gift Promotion 2016 form part of these conditions of entry.
2. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions of entry.
3. The promoter is CHOICE ("Promoter"), 57 Carrington Road, Marrickville, NSW, 2204, ABN 72 000 281 925 and ACN 000 281 925.
4. The Promotion commences at 11am AEDST on Monday 25 July 2016 and closes at 12 pm AEDST on Wednesday 10 August 2016. A computerised draw will take place
at 11am AEDST on Monday 29 August 2016, with the THREE (3) winners to be announced on Tuesday 30 August 2016 at 2 pm. ("Promotional Period").
5. Entry is open to all CHOICE members who have received an email invitation to participate in the CHOICE Tech Reliability Survey.
How to Enter
6. To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete and submit the CHOICE Product Reliability Survey, indicate that they would like to be included in the
draw and provide their name, daytime or mobile phone number, email address.
7. Employees of the Promoter, board members and such employees' immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify, at any time during or after the closing of the Promotion, the validity of all entries including an entrant's
identity and place of residence.
9. and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who:
(a) submits incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries
(b) tampers with the entry process
(c) uses any automated entry software
(d) uses mechanical or electronic means that permit the participant to automatically enter the Promotion repeatedly.
(e) submits an entry that is, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, not in accordance with these conditions of entry
10. Entrants must notify the Promoter in writing of any changes of their name, daytime or mobile phone number, email address and postal address details.
11. Winners, who cannot be reached by 5pm Friday 2 September 2016 at the email address, address or phone number provided on their entry will be
disqualified. If this situation arises, a second draw will occur on Monday 12 September 2016 to determine the THREE (3) winners if required.
Draws and Prizes
12. All winners will be determined at the premises of the Promoter being 57 Carrington Rd, Marrickville, NSW 2204 at 11am AEDST on Monday 29 August 2016.
13. The THREE (3) winners will each receive:
- ONE 15,600mAh High Capacity Power Bank – LG Battery
14. The prize values are correct at time of printing and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any subsequent variation in the prize value.
15. If one or more of the prizes are unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal value or specification. No
responsibility or liability is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. All prize values are in Australian dollars.
16. Prizes are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into with
17. Winners will be notified by mail, email or telephone at the Promoter's discretion and winners' names will be published online at www.choice.com.au/surveygift on Tuesday 30 August 2016 at 2 pm. Only winners will receive written
Personal Information and Privacy
18. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles 2014 and the Mobile Privacy Guidelines September 2013. Entrants can
request access, provide updates, opt-out or correct their personal information by contacting CHOICE in writing at 57 Carrington Road, Marrickville, NSW,
2204, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
20. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, and any of its partners, contractors, agents or related body corporates (including any directors,
officers, and employees thereof), will not be liable for any loss, personal injury or damage whatsoever (including direct or consequential loss), whether
as a result of participation in this Promotion, the Promoter's negligence or otherwise.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, for any reason whatsoever, without
liability subject to written directions from State Regulatory bodies.