QEnergy are excluded from our 2021 survey as they have not responded to the most recent Green Electricity Guide survey. The following information is from our 2019/20 survey.
With just over 5500 customers, QEnergy is a small retailer operating in several states throughout Australia.
QEnergy is a privately-held, Australian-owned energy retailer with head offices in Brisbane, Queensland. They are not carbon neutral, in their organisation or their product, and do not generate the energy that they sell.
Contact information for QEnergy
1300 44 85 35
- QEnergy does offer GreenPower carbon offsets, however, their comparable pricing structure is not known.
- Little information is otherwise available on QEnergy's environmental impact and policies, but the company received only 2 stars from the Green Electricity Guide in 2018, and did not rate well for energy efficiency.
- QEnergy received 145 complaints lodged against them according to data from the Australian Energy Regulator in 2019/20.
- 92% of customer service calls made to the company were answered within 30 seconds according to 2019/20 data.
- The average wait time for a call was 3 seconds.
- 7% of calls made to QEnergy customer service were abandoned before being answered.