Click Energy has over 34,000 customers, making up nearly 0.4% of all retail energy consumers in Australia. As an online retailer, the company claims to be able to offer lower prices for energy because of lower overheads.
Established in 2006, Click Energy is partly Australian owned, and was bought out by Amaysim Energy in 2017.
The company has head offices in Melbourne, Victoria, and offers gas and electricity to customers in several cities throughout Australia. Solar feed-in tariffs are available, but vary from state to state.
Click Energy does not generate power, but instead buys it off distributors and on-sells to its customers. Neither the organisation nor its product are carbon neutral.
Contact details for Click Energy
1800 775 929
- Click Energy is a retailer only, it has no power generation assets.
- The company provides customers with a solar tariff feed-in.
- Click does comply with Renewable Energy Target requirements.
- The company's position on fossil fuel investment is unknown, however, it does supply energy from predominately non-renewable sources, including coal.
- 434 (1.3%) of Click Energy's customers lodged complaints against the company in 2018/19, according to data from the Australian Energy Regulator.
- Only 49% of customer service calls made to Click Energy were answered within 30 seconds.
- The average wait time for a call made to the company was a whopping 194 seconds in 2017/18.
- 14% of all calls made to Click were abandoned before being answered.
While we would have loved to share Click Energy's power mix with you, the company does not generate its product and therefore this information is not available.
The table below shows Click Energy's highest and lowest average prices, compared with the average highest and lowest prices from competitors in the the same area.