Thank you to all our members who participated in our annual Appliance Reliability survey this year. Here are the three lucky members who have each won a Sony WH-1000XM3 headphone:
- Katherine Sullilvan
- Jim Ettles
- Stephen Pledge
Company: CHOICE, 57 Carrington Road Marrickville NSW 2204 (Phone: 1800 069 552)
Commences: Monday 13 April 2020 at 11 am AEST
Concludes: Sunday 17 May 2020 at 11.59pm AEST
NSW Permit No: LTPS/20/43218
Total Estimated Prize Value: $1,164.00 (3 x Sony WH-1000XM3 headphone valued at $388.00 each)
Total Number of Possible Competition Prizes: 3
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter the CHOICE Product Reliability Survey Gift Promotion 2020 form part of these conditions of entry.
- By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions of entry.
- The promoter is CHOICE ("Promoter"), 57 Carrington Road, Marrickville, NSW, 2204, ABN 72 000 281 925 and ACN 000 281 925.
- The Promotion commences at 11 am AEST on Monday 13 April 2020 and closes at 11.59 pm AEST on Sunday 17 May 2020. A computerised draw will take place at 10.30 am AEST on Monday 8 June 2020, with the THREE (3) winners to be announced on Tuesday 9 June 2020 at 11 am AEST. (“Promotional Period”).
- Entry is open to all CHOICE members who have received an email invitation to participate in the CHOICE Product Reliability Survey.
How to Enter
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete and submit the CHOICE Product Reliability Survey, indicate that they would like to be included in the draw and provide their name, daytime or mobile phone number, email address.
- Employees of the Promoter, board members and such employees' immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify, at any time during or after the closing of the Promotion, the validity of all entries including an entrant's identity and place of residence.
- and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who:
- (a) submits incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries
- (b) tampers with the entry process
- (c) uses any automated entry software
- (d) uses mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant to automatically enter the Promotion repeatedly
- (e) submits an entry that is, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, not in accordance with these conditions of entry
- Entrants must notify the Promoter in writing of any changes of their name, daytime or mobile phone number, email address and postal address details.
- Winners, who cannot be reached by 5pm AEST Friday 19 June 2020 at the email address or phone number provided on their entry will be disqualified. If this situation arises, a second draw will occur on Monday 22 July 2020 to determine the THREE (3) winners if required.
Draws and Prizes
- All winners will be determined at the premises of the Promoter being 57 Carrington Rd, Marrickville, NSW 2204 at 10.30 am AEST on Monday 8 June 2020.
- The THREE (3) winners will each receive ONE Sony WH-1000XM3 headphone (valued at $499.95)
- The prize values are correct at time of printing and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any subsequent variation in the prize value.
- If one or more of the prizes are unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal value or specification. No responsibility or liability is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. All prize values are in Australian dollars.
- Prizes are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into with entrants.
- Winners will be notified by mail, email or telephone at the Promoter's discretion and winners' names will be published online here at www.choice.com.au/surveygift on Tuesday 9 June 2002 at 2 pm AEST. Only winners will receive written notification.
Personal Information and Privacy
- The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles 2014 and the Mobile Privacy Guidelines September 2013. Entrants can request access, provide updates, opt-out or correct their personal information by contacting CHOICE in writing at 57 Carrington Road, Marrickville, NSW, 2204, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, and any of its partners, contractors, agents or related body corporates (including any directors, officers, and employees thereof), will not be liable for any loss, personal injury or damage whatsoever (including direct or consequential loss), whether as a result of participation in this Promotion, the Promoter's negligence or otherwise.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, for any reason whatsoever, without liability subject to written directions from State Regulatory bodies.