Thanks to all our members who participated in our Technology Reliability & Satisfaction Survey in September. The three members who have each won an Anker PowerCore+ 26800 mobile power bank are:
- Ron Gottschalk
- Bernadette Bugden
- Allison Horne
Company: CHOICE, 57 Carrington Road Marrickville NSW 2204 (Phone: 1800 069
Commences: Monday 3 September 2018 at 9am AEST
Concludes: Sunday 30 September 2018 at 11.59pm AEST
Total Estimated Prize Value: $567 (3 x Anker PowerCore+ 26800 mobile power banks, valued at $189 each)
Total Number of Possible Competition Prizes: 3
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter the CHOICE Technology Reliability & Satisfaction Survey 2018 Competition forms part of these conditions of entry.
2. By participating in this Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions of entry.
3. The promoter is CHOICE ("Promoter"), 57 Carrington Road, Marrickville, NSW, 2204, ABN 72 000 281 925 and ACN 000 281 925.
4. The Competition commences at 9am AEST on Monday 3 September, 2018 and closes at 11.59pm on Sunday 30 September 2018 ("promotional period").
How to enter
5. Entrants must complete and submit the CHOICE Technology Reliability & Satisfaction Survey 2018, provide a less-than-50-word answer to the Game of Skill Question, their name, contact phone number and email address.
6. Entries must be received before 11.59pm (AEST) as per the survey completion time recorded in the survey software.
7. Entry is open to all CHOICE members residing in Australia who have received an email invitation to participate in the CHOICE Technology Reliability & Satisfaction Survey 2018.
8. Employees of the Promoter, board members and such employees' immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify, at any time during or after the closing of the Competition, the validity of all entries including an entrant's identity and place of residence.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who:
- submits incomplete, indecipherable or multiple entries
- tampers with the entry process
- submits an entry that is, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, not in accordance with these conditions of entry
11. Entrants must notify the Promoter in writing of any changes of their name, contact phone number, email address and postal address details.
12. Winners will be judged from all entries received throughout the promotional period. The winners will be selected by a judging panel of CHOICE employees by 5pm AEST on Friday 19 October ("Prize Determination Date").
13. The three entrants whose entries are judged by the Promoter's panel of judges to be the most original and creative will each win one Anker PowerCore+ 26800 mobile power bank valued at $189.
14. The Promoter and its panel of judges may, in their absolute discretion, decline to award any or all Prizes.
15. Chance plays no part in determining the Prize winners. Decisions of the Promoter and its panel of judges are final and will be binding on each person who enters the Competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Winners will be notified by email and/or telephone at the Promoter's discretion and winners' names will be published online at www.choice.com.au/surveygift by Monday 22 October 2018 at 2pm AEDT.
17. Prizes will be posted out to the winners' chosen address.
18. Winners who cannot be reached by 5pm AEDT Friday 2 November 2018 at the email address or phone number provided on their entry will be disqualified. If this situation arises, the new winner(s) will be selected by 5pm AEDT Friday 9 November 2018 using the same judging process described above.
19. The prize values are correct at time of publishing and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any subsequent variation in the prize value.
20. If one or more of the prizes are unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal value or specification. No responsibility or liability is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. All prize values are in Australian dollars.
21. Prizes are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into with entrants.
22. If a winner (for whatever reason) is unable to accept the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu.
Personal Information and Privacy
23. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles 2014 and the Mobile Privacy Guidelines September 2013. Entrants can request access, provide updates, opt-out or correct their personal information by contacting CHOICE in writing at 57 Carrington Road, Marrickville, NSW, 2204, or via email at email@example.com.
25. All personal information collected will only be used for the purpose of this Competition.
26. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this Competition.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, for any reason whatsoever, without liability subject to written directions from State Regulatory bodies.
28. To the full extent permitted by the law, the Promoter is not liable for any delay, death, injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or consequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the Competition or accepting or using any Prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any Prize or damage to any Prize in transit and the Prize winner's failure to comply with the terms and conditions (if any) specified by any third party.