Commences: Monday 30 April 2018 at 11am AEST
Concludes: Sunday 3 June 2018 at 12pm AEST
NSW Permit No: LTPS/18/23849
Total Estimated Promotion Value - $2345 (5 x iPads, 32GB valued at $469
Total Number of Possible Promotion Prizes - 5
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter the CHOICE Product Reliability Survey Gift
Promotion 2018 form part of these conditions of entry.
2. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these
conditions of entry.
3. The promoter is CHOICE ("Promoter"), 57 Carrington Road, Marrickville,
NSW, 2204, ABN 72 000 281 925 and ACN 000 281 925.
4. The Promotion commences at 11am AEDST on Monday 30 April 2018 and closes at
12 pm AEDST on Sunday 3 June 2018. A computerised draw will take place at
11am AEDST on Monday 18 June 2018, with the FIVE (5) winners to be
announced on Tuesday 19 June 2018 at 2pm. ("Promotional Period").
5. Entry is open to all CHOICE members who have received an email
invitation to participate in the CHOICE Product Reliability Survey.
How to enter
6. To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete and submit the CHOICE
Product Reliability Survey, indicate that they would like to be included in
the draw and provide their name, daytime or mobile phone number, email
7. Employees of the Promoter, board members and such employees' immediate
family members are not eligible to enter.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify, at any time during or after
the closing of the Promotion, the validity of all entries including an
entrant's identity and place of residence.
9. and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any
(a) submits incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries
(b) tampers with the entry process
(c) uses any automated entry software
(d) uses mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant to
automatically enter the Promotion repeatedly.
(e) submits an entry that is, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, not in
accordance with these conditions of entry.
10. Entrants must notify the Promoter in writing of any changes of their
name, daytime or mobile phone number, email address and postal address
11. Winners, who cannot be reached by 5pm Friday 6 July 2018 at the email
address, address or phone number provided on their entry will be
disqualified. If this situation arises, a second draw will occur on Monday 9 July 2018 to determine the FIVE (5) winners if required.
Draws and prizes
12. All winners will be determined at the premises of the Promoter being 57
Carrington Rd, Marrickville, NSW 2204 at 11am AEDST on Monday 18 June 2018.
13. The FIVE (5) winners will each receive:
ONE iPad (32GB WiFi, valued at $469)
14. The prize values are correct at time of printing and the Promoter
accepts no responsibility for any subsequent variation in the prize value.
15. If one or more of the prizes are unavailable, the Promoter reserves the
right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal value or specification.
No responsibility or liability is accepted for any variation in the value
of the prize. All prize values are in Australian dollars.
16. Prizes are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash. The
Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
17. Winners will be notified by mail, email or telephone at the Promoter's
discretion and winners' names will be published online at
on Tuesday 19 June 2018 at 2pm AEST. Only winners will receive written
Personal information and privacy
18. The Promoter is bound by the
Australian Privacy Principles 2014 and the Mobile Privacy Guidelines
September 2013. Entrants can request access, provide updates, opt out or correct their
personal information by contacting CHOICE in writing at 57 Carrington Road,
Marrickville, NSW, 2204, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
20. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, and any of its partners,
contractors, agents or related body corporates (including any directors,
officers, and employees thereof), will not be liable for any loss, personal
injury or damage whatsoever (including direct or consequential loss),
whether as a result of participation in this Promotion, the Promoter's
negligence or otherwise.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant or cancel,
terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, for any reason whatsoever,
without liability subject to written directions from State Regulatory