The two pre-prepared frozen meals are the Chargrilled Steak & Pepper Sauce (188) and the Chargrilled Steak & Mushroom Sauce (189), both 448g and 430g versions, with best before dates up to 18 October 2017.
How to get a refund
The diet meal delivery service advises consumers to dispose of the product and notify them so they can apply a $15 credit per meal to your Lite n' Easy account.
To get a refund, take a photo of the product lid (including the best before date) and email it to the address for Lite n' Easy in your state:
- Victoria: email@example.com
- South Australia: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Queensland: email@example.com
- Western Australia: firstname.lastname@example.org
- New South Wales: email@example.com
You can also ring Lite n' Easy on 131 512.
CHOICE looks at Lite n' Easy in detail