What you should do
Lite n' Easy is recalling two types of chargrilled steak dinners due to the possible presence of metal. Here's what to do if you have the pre-prepared frozen diet meals in your freezer.
The two pre-prepared frozen meals are the Chargrilled Steak & Pepper Sauce (188) and the Chargrilled Steak & Mushroom Sauce (189), both 448g and 430g versions, with best before dates up to 18 October 2017.
How to get a refund
The diet meal delivery service advises consumers to dispose of the product and notify them so they can apply a $15 credit per meal to your Lite n' Easy account.
To get a refund, take a photo of the product lid (including the best before date) and email it to the address for Lite n' Easy in your state:
- Victoria: firstname.lastname@example.org
- South Australia: email@example.com
- Queensland: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Western Australia: email@example.com
- New South Wales: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also ring Lite n' Easy on 131 512.
CHOICE looks at Lite n' Easy in detail