We're looking for an editorial self-starter who's keen to help us deliver high-quality, engaging content that improves the lives of Australian consumers. You're a collaborative all-rounder who's comfortable flipping between online and print workflows. You're also a CMS whiz who's worked with SEO, basic HTML, InDesign and scheduling software. You'll have a passion for all things digital and a thirst to learn more about the online publishing world. In return, we're offering a flexible, people-focused workplace, and the opportunity to grow your content management skills.
The role reports to the Content Management Lead within the Content Management & Creative department.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Optimising content for both digital and print publication (style, SEO, structure, HTML, and tone of voice)
- Helping CHOICE deliver quality content across multiple channels and platforms
- Keeping content delivery on track to meet varying deadlines and schedules
- Working with content producers to help them deliver best practice digital content.
The successful applicant will have:
- Online production experience on a content heavy, high traffic site
- Substantial sub-editing experience across digital and print platforms
- Extensive experience using content management systems (CMS), Sitecore preferred
- Substantial experience with Photoshop and InDesign
- Working knowledge of search engine optimisation best practice (SEO)
- Working knowledge of publishing-related HTML and responsive website principles
- Understanding of content structure for different platforms, and best practice writing for web
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills
- Understanding of digital technologies and the role of the web in consumer information
For more information you can review the job description.