If you are an energetic content professional looking for a meaty challenge that is both rich and contemporary in its digital sophistication, then this is a rare opportunity to own campaigns that actually make a difference.
Desired Skills & Experience
As a leadership position this role will inspire the team to pursue creative ideas and guide them in uncovering the most compelling editorial opportunities. To this end, we are looking for a seasoned professional that has experience in:
- Leading and directing content teams with a deep understanding of how to inspire others and lead them to be the best they can be.
- Working with other leaders cross functionally, with an appreciation of the broader commercial strategic objectives of a business.
- Content that is investigative in nature or has a level of consumer advocacy
- Crafting and selling stories that have impact and cut through. You will have a deep appreciation of your audience and understand what makes them tick.
- Excellent writing skills are a must and your background would preferably have been in journalism, where you have seen your career evolve to lead teams of content professionals in both the print and digital arenas.
Whilst you may be a strategic thinker, you prefer to be hands on in driving projects through to completion. Ultimately you relish in the engagement of the reader.
To express your interest in this role you can email email@example.com or contact Sean at Oceans Group