Notice of 59th Annual General Meeting
Australian Consumers' Association ACN 000 281 925
Rydges Sydney Central, 28 Albion Street, Surry Hills
Thursday 23 November 2017
- Consumer Forum: 4.30pm–5.45pm AEDT
- Annual General Meeting: 6.00pm–7.00pm AEDT
A Consumer Forum will commence at 4.30pm and will be held in the Crown Room. This will include short presentations on some interesting areas of CHOICE’s work that we'd like to receive your feedback on.
Only members able to attend in person will be able to participate in the Consumer Forum.
Annual General Meeting
The AGM will commence at 6.00pm and will be held in the Crown Room.
- Open and Welcome
- Minutes of the 58th Annual General Meeting
- Chair's report by Sandra Davey, Chair.
- Financial accounts: Receive the Annual Financial Report for the year ended 30 June 2017
- Election of Directors: Declaration of results.
- CEO report by Alan Kirkland, CEO
- Official business completed
The following papers are available:
A member who is entitled to attend and vote at the AGM may appoint a proxy, who does not need to be a member of CHOICE. The proxy form must be lodged with the Company Secretary by 5.00pm Sydney time on Tuesday 21 November 2017.
Download the Proxy Form.
If you would like to attend, please RSVP below no later than Friday 17 November 2017.
If you're unable to attend the AGM in person, you can participate through a free webcast. This will be a live video feed of the presenters and their presentations streamed to your computer, mobile device or tablet. You'll also be able to ask questions live.
Register for live webcast.
We look forward to welcoming you on Thursday 23 November 2017.
Australian Consumers' Association