Notice of 61st Annual General Meeting
of the Australian Consumers' Association ACN 000 281 925
Rydges Sydney Central, 28 Albion Street, Surry Hills
Thursday 28 November 2019
- Consumer Forum: 4.30pm–5.45pm AEDT
- Annual General Meeting: 6.00pm–7.00pm AEDT
A Consumer Forum will commence at 4.30pm and will be held in the Crown Room. This will include short presentations on some areas of CHOICE's work that may be of interest. We'll also be drawing on the feedback from our recent survey of voting members.
The Consumer Forum will not be webcast.
Annual General Meeting
The AGM will commence at 6.00pm and will be held in the Crown Room.
- Open and welcome
- Minutes of the 60th Annual General Meeting
- Chair's report Report by Sandra Davey, Chair
- CEO's report Presentation by Alan Kirkland, CEO
- Financial accounts: Report by Helen Wiseman, Chair of the Finance, Risk and Audit Committee, to present the Annual Financial Report for the year ended 30 June 2019
- Election of directors: Declaration of results.
- Official business completed
The following papers are available:
A member who is entitled to attend and vote at the AGM may appoint a proxy, who does not need to be a member of CHOICE. The proxy form must be lodged with the Company Secretary by 5.00pm Sydney time on Tuesday 26 November 2019.
Download the Proxy form
If you would like to attend, please RSVP below no later than Friday 22 November 2019.
Voting members who are unable to attend the AGM are able to participate through a free interactive webcast. This will be a live video feed of the presenters and their presentations using your computer, mobile device or tablet.
You will also have the ability to ask questions live. If you have any technical problems with the webcast and need assistance, please call Redback Conferencing on 1800 733 416.
If you would like to attend the AGM via webcast, please Register for live webcast by Friday 22 November 2019.
We look forward to welcoming you on Thursday 28 November 2019.
Australian Consumers' Association