01.Terms and conditions
CHOICE Product Reliability Survey Gift Promotion 2013 (“Promotion”)
Company: CHOICE - 57 Carrington Road, Marrickville NSW 2204 (Phone: 1800 069 552)
Commences: Tuesday 5 November 2013 at 11am
Concludes: Tuesday 19 November 2013 at 9am
NSW Permit No. LTPS/13/08434 ACT Permit No. TP/13/03949
Total estimated promotion value - $2695 (5 x iPads with Retina Display 16GB Wi-Fi, valued at $539 each)
Total number of possible promotion prizes - 5
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter the CHOICE Product Reliability Survey Gift Promotion 2013 form part of these conditions of entry.
2. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions of entry.
3. The promoter is CHOICE (“Promoter”), 57 Carrington Road, Marrickville, NSW, 2204, ABN 72 000 281 925 and ACN 000 281 925.
4. The Promotion commences at 11am AEDST on Tuesday 5 November 2013 and closes at 9am AEDST on Tuesday 19 November 2013. A random hat draw will take place at 11AM on Tuesday 26 November 2013, with the FIVE (5) winners to be announced on Thursday 28 November 2013 at 11AM. (“Promotional Period”).
5. Entry is open to all CHOICE members who have received an email invitation to participate in the CHOICE Product Reliability Survey.
How to enter
6. To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete and submit the CHOICE Product Reliability Survey, indicate that they would like to be included in the draw and provide their name, daytime or mobile phone number, email address and postal address details.
7. The FIVE (5) winners will be drawn randomly from a hat by a CHOICE member of staff and the winners will appear on the CHOICE website at choice.com.au/surveygift.aspx
8. Employees of the Promoter, board members and such employees’ immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify, at any time during or after the closing of the Promotion, the validity of all entries including an entrant’s identity and place of residence...
10. ...and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who:
(a) submits incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries
(b) tampers with the entry process
(c) uses any automated entry software
(d) uses mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant to automatically enter the Promotion repeatedly
(e) submits an entry that is, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, not in accordance with these conditions of entry
11. Entrants must notify the Promoter in writing of any changes of their name, daytime or mobile phone number, email address and postal address details.
12. Winners who cannot be reached by 5pm Friday 28 February 2014 at the email address, address or phone number provided on their entry will be disqualified. If this situation arises, a second draw will occur on Monday 3 March 2014 to determine the FIVE (5) winners if required.
Draws & prizes
13. All winners will be determined at the premises of the Promoter being 57 Carrington Rd, Marrickville, NSW 2204 at 9am AEDST on Tuesday 26 November 2013.
14. The FIVE (5) winners will each receive:
ONE (1) iPad with Retina Display (16GB, valued at $539)
15. The prize values are correct at time of printing and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any subsequent variation in the prize value.
16. If one or more of the prizes are unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal value or specification. No responsibility or liability is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. All prize values are in Australian dollars.
17. Prizes are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into with entrants.
18. Winners will be notified by mail, email or telephone at the Promoter’s discretion and winners’ names will be published online on Thursday 28 November 2013 at 11am. Only winners will receive written notification.
Personal information & privacy
19. The Promoter is bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Entrants can request access, provide updates, opt-out or correct their personal information by contacting CHOICE in writing at 57 Carrington Road, Marrickville, NSW, 2204, or via email at email@example.com.
21. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, send electronic messages to or telephone one or more entrants.
22. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, and any of its partners, contractors, agents or related body corporates (including any directors, officers, and employees thereof), will not be liable for any loss, personal injury or damage whatsoever (including direct or consequential loss), whether as a result of participation in this Promotion, the Promoter’s negligence or otherwise.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, for any reason whatsoever, without liability subject to written directions from State Regulatory bodies.