07.Compare results 2011
Comparison table list
- By default ALL tested products are listed. You can select up to five items to view in a side by side comparison.
- Additional columns can be viewed by using the Next/Previous buttons.
Using the filters
- Use the filters to show only products that meet your specific requirements or which have the specific features you're interested in. Selecting filters automatically updates the Comparison table list.
- The number shown in brackets represents the number of products that will be shown if you select that filter.
- You can view additional filters by selecting the Show more filters button.
In our test room, noise at the highest setting ranged from 44dB for the Heller Stella to 66dB for the Cinni Polished Shine. Most models are below 53dB, which is about the same level as the background noise in an average suburban dwelling.