Evercare Pet Hair Pic-Up
Overall Score: 75%
- "Best of all I tried."
- "Was good to have instructions, also easy to remove cat hair. The slit in side makes it easy to grip."
- "Quite effective at picking up hair and fluff."
- "It did remove hair from carpet and clothes, however it also put hair back on clothes if I had not removed every pet hair from it prior to use."
- "Stiffness of glove means it doesn't stay on hand very well. "
Enjo Lint Glove
Overall Score: 70%
- "Very good on carpet, good on furniture, OK on clothing."
- "Softer than others, so could mould to your hand, easy to separate thumb."
- "The mitt brushed hair off the fleece jacket but then brushed it straight onto the floor - it didnt retain the hair on the mitt."
- "Only problem is fabric is very thin and flexible so it's not always easy to apply the whole surface area, it bunches up."
- "Must be used against the weave or it doesn't work at all."
Ha-Ra Pet Care Glove
Overall Score: 58%
- "Picked up well in every direction."
- "Good for furniture."
- "Only one side works to pick up pet hair and it’s very rough."
- "Difficult to clean, no thumb hole."
- "Gets hot on your hand, moved around on hand."
- "Effective enough, but too hard to use."