01.Butterscotch banana pancakes
¾ cup brown sugar
¼ cup thickened cream
2 firm ripe bananas
8 Panacakes, sliced 1/2 cm thick (see How to make pancakes)
½ cup roasted pecans, roughly chopped
- In a fry pan on a medium to low heat, combine brown sugar and butter. Stir until sugar is dissolved and butter is melted.
- Stir in cream, bring to a gentle boil.
- Stir in bananas, cook for 3 minutes.
- Fold pancakes into triangles, two for each serve and lay out on a plate. Pour over sauce and sprinkle with pecans.
- Serve with icecream or double cream.