01.Woolworths Homebrand and Apple Time juice recall
1. Apple Time Apple 2L
2. Apple Time Apple Mango 2L
3. Apple Time Triple Berries 2L
4. Woolworths Homebrand Orange 3L
5. Woolworths Homebrand Orange Mango 3L
Country of origin
1. Apple Time Apple 28/05/2012
2. Apple Time Apple Mango 28/05/2012
3. Apple Time Triple Berries 28/05/2012
4. Woolworths Homebrand Orange 27/05/2012 and 29/05/2012
5. Woolworths Homebrand Orange Mango 27/05/2012 and 29/05/2012
What are the hazards?
Beverages containing metal may cause injury if consumed.
What are the defects?
Possible presence of foreign matter (metal shavings)
Dates available for sale
9th September 2011 - 16th September 2011
Where the product was sold
- New South Wales
Traders who sold this product
Woolworths and Food for Less Stores in QLD and Woolworths stores in Northern NSW (Ballina, Ballina Fair, Byron Bay, Casino, Coffs Harbour, Grafton, Kingscliff, Lismore, Lismore Square, Macksville, Mullumbimby, Nambucca Heads, Park Beach Plaza, Toormina, Tweed City, Tweed Heads)
Apple Time products:
small retail and independent food stores in QLD only
Asahi Beverages Australia Pty Ltd
What should consumers do?
Consumers should not consume these products and they should return them to the place of purchase for a full refund. For further information please call Asahi Beverages Consumer Relation Centre on 1800 761 470.
Information sourced from Australian Competition and Consumer Commission's (ACCC)
Product safety recalls