01.Setting up for baby
When it comes to baby products, beautiful designs, cute patterns and bold and bright colours are important, of course, but what really counts is safety.
The CHOICE Expectant Parents Guide provides you with all the information you need over this exciting period.
Download the Guide
With your first baby on the way you’re probably excited, apprehensive, and maybe a little lost all at once! Where do you start to get your head around everything you need? Are they going to break the bank? And have you missed anything on your checklist of things to buy for when junior first comes
into the world?
Luckily, CHOICE knows a thing or two about babies and toddlers. After all, our experts have been testing their products for more than half a century, offering advice and suggestions to members that save them money and provide them with full peace of mind. Whether it’s rolling strollers along our custom made rig for hours on end in the CHOICE labs, or checking for sharp edges and finger traps in – well, pretty much everything – safety is at the forefront of all we do.
This guide covers topics such as:
- CHOICE and safety - Yes, no, maybe – a checklist of what you definitely, possibly and definitely don’t need for your first-born
- What you need - With our help, you can get the safest and best value for money must-have products on the market
- What you might need - Useful but not essential, these products are still definitely worth considering
- What you don’t need - The products that are more contrived than crucial
- Child care - CHOICE members share their tips and tricks on this daunting and costly exercise
- Health and other insurance - Knowing you’re fully insured is very assuring
- Beyond baby - How CHOICE can continue to help you out long after baby has grown